Mug cosy sheep - crochet pattern
This crochet pattern is for a mug cozy with a sheep on it. Head and tail are sticking out. Wouldn't this be a beautiful gift for an animal lover.
The mug cozy will fit a standard mug with a diameter of 8 cm/ 3 inch and approx 9 cm/ 3.5 inch high. There will be 1 sheep on the mug cozy.
You need cotton yarn (4ply): 40 grams of white yarn (100 meters / 110 yds), 20 grams of black yarn (50 meters / 55 yds) You also need 2 buttons and a little bit of fiberfill to fill the head. Made with hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- Illustrated crochet pattern with American and English crochet terms
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size 3.5 inch high (= 9 cm) and with a diameter of 3 inch (= 8 cm)
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton yarn (4ply) 40 grams of white yarn (100 meters / 110 yds)
- 20 grams of black yarn (50 meters / 55 yds)
- a little bit of fiberfill to fill the head.
- 2 buttons
- hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- needle to sew on buttons, head and tail and to embroider eyes and nose
Welcome to my Makerist page.
Here you will find original pattern designs in knit and crochet.
Inspired and crafted with my love of nature. I always aim for comfort, warmth and versatility, (and sometimes funny and quirky) timeless pieces.
Fun and usually easy knitting and crochet projects for you, your kids and your home!