This crochet pattern is for a mug cozy with a sheep on it. Head and tail are sticking out. Wouldn't this be a beautiful gift for an animal lover.
The mug cozy will fit a standard mug with a diameter of 8 cm/ 3 inch and approx 9 cm/ 3.5 inch high. There will be 1 sheep on the mug cozy.
You need cotton yarn (4ply): 40 grams of white yarn (100 meters / 110 yds), 20 grams of black yarn (50 meters / 55 yds) You also need 2 buttons and a little bit of fiberfill to fill the head. Made with hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- Illustrated crochet pattern with American and English crochet terms
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size 3.5 inch high (= 9 cm) and with a diameter of 3 inch (= 8 cm)
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton yarn (4ply) 40 grams of white yarn (100 meters / 110 yds)
- 20 grams of black yarn (50 meters / 55 yds)
- a little bit of fiberfill to fill the head.
- 2 buttons
- hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- needle to sew on buttons, head and tail and to embroider eyes and nose
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.