mug cosy snowman - crochet pattern - winter coffee sleeve
This crochet pattern is for a mug cozy with 2 snowmen on it. Wouldn't this be a beautiful decoration for winter and Christmas.
The mug cozy will fit a standard mug with a diameter of 8 cm/ 3 inch and approx 9 cm/ 3.5 inch high. There will be 2 snowmen on the mug cozy.
You need cotton yarn (4ply): 45 grams of light blue (113 meters /123 yds) and 5 grams of white yarn (12 meters / 13 yds). A little bit of green and red yarn. And a little bit of black yarn to embroider the eyes and mouth and a little bit of orange yarn to embroider the nose You also need 2 buttons. if you want: 2 little bells to put on the hat of the snowman. Made with hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- Illustrated crochet pattern with American and English crochet terms
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size 3.5 inch high (= 9 cm) and with a diameter of 3 inch (= 8 cm)
- Suitable for beginners
- diagram of snowmen
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton yarn (4ply) 45 grams of light blue (113 meters /123 yds)
- 5 grams of white yarn (12 meters / 13 yds)
- a little bit of green yarn
- a little bit of red yarn
- a little bit of black yarn to embroider the eyes and mouth
- a little bit of orange yarn to embroider the nose
- 2 buttons
- optional 2 little bells for the hat of the snowmen
- hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- needle to sew on buttons and to embroider eyes, nose and mouth
Welcome to my Makerist page.
Here you will find original pattern designs in knit and crochet.
Inspired and crafted with my love of nature. I always aim for comfort, warmth and versatility, (and sometimes funny and quirky) timeless pieces.
Fun and usually easy knitting and crochet projects for you, your kids and your home!