mug cosy squirrel - crochet pattern - coffee sleeve chipmunk
This crochet pattern is for a mug cozy with a squirrel on it. Wouldn't this be a beautiful gift for an animal lover.
The mug cozy will fit a standard mug with a diameter of 8 cm/ 3 inch and approx 9 cm/ 3.5 inch high. There will be 1 squirrel on the mug cozy.
You need cotton yarn (4ply): 25 grams of off white cotton yarn (62 meters /65 yds), 10 grams of brown cotton yarn (25 meters / 26 yds) and 10 grams of brown fluffy yarn for the tail (25 meters / 26 yds You also need 2 buttons. Made with hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- Illustrated crochet pattern with American and English crochet terms
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size 3.5 inch high (= 9 cm) and with a diameter of 3 inch (= 8 cm)
- Suitable for beginners
- diagram of squirrel
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton yarn (4ply) 25 grams of off white cotton yarn (62 meters /65 yds)
- 10 grams of brown cotton yarn (25 meters / 26 yds)
- 10 grams of brown fluffy yarn for the tail (25 meters / 26 yds (I've used Phildar Phil Douce)
- 2 buttons
- hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- needle to sew on buttons
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.