Mug cozy fox - crochet pattern - animal coffee sleeve
This crochet pattern is for a mug cozy with a red fox on it. Wouldn't this be a beautiful gift for an animal lover.
The mug cozy will fit a standard mug with a diameter of 8 cm/ 3 inch and approx 9 cm/ 3.5 inch high. There will be 1 fox on the mug cozy.
You need cotton yarn (4ply): 45 grams of green yarn (approx.113 meters /123 yds), 5 grams of white yarn (approx. 12 meters / 13 yds) and 5 grams of brown yarn (color of fox) (approx. 12 meters / 13 yds). And a little bit of black yarn to embroider the eyes and nose You also need 2 buttons. Made with hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- Illustrated crochet pattern with American and English crochet terms
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size 3.5 inch high (= 9 cm) and with a diameter of 3 inch (= 8 cm)
- Suitable for beginners
- diagram of fox
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton yarn (4ply) 45 grams of green yarn (113 meters /123 yds)
- 5 grams of white yarn (12 meters / 13 yds)
- 5 grams of brown yarn (color of fox) (approx. 12 meters / 13 yds)
- and a little bit of black yarn to embroider the eyes and nose
- 2 buttons
- hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- needle to sew on buttons and to embroider eyes and nose
Welcome to my Makerist page.
Here you will find original pattern designs in knit and crochet.
Inspired and crafted with my love of nature. I always aim for comfort, warmth and versatility, (and sometimes funny and quirky) timeless pieces.
Fun and usually easy knitting and crochet projects for you, your kids and your home!