Mug cozy fox - crochet pattern - animal coffee sleeve
This crochet pattern is for a mug cozy with a red fox on it. Wouldn't this be a beautiful gift for an animal lover.
The mug cozy will fit a standard mug with a diameter of 8 cm/ 3 inch and approx 9 cm/ 3.5 inch high. There will be 1 fox on the mug cozy.
You need cotton yarn (4ply): 45 grams of green yarn (approx.113 meters /123 yds), 5 grams of white yarn (approx. 12 meters / 13 yds) and 5 grams of brown yarn (color of fox) (approx. 12 meters / 13 yds). And a little bit of black yarn to embroider the eyes and nose You also need 2 buttons. Made with hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- Illustrated crochet pattern with American and English crochet terms
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size 3.5 inch high (= 9 cm) and with a diameter of 3 inch (= 8 cm)
- Suitable for beginners
- diagram of fox
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton yarn (4ply) 45 grams of green yarn (113 meters /123 yds)
- 5 grams of white yarn (12 meters / 13 yds)
- 5 grams of brown yarn (color of fox) (approx. 12 meters / 13 yds)
- and a little bit of black yarn to embroider the eyes and nose
- 2 buttons
- hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- needle to sew on buttons and to embroider eyes and nose
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.