This crochet pattern is for a mug cozy with a bat on it. Wouldn't this be a beautiful decoration for Halloween.
The mug cozy will fit a standard mug with a diameter of 8 cm/ 3 inch and approx 9 cm/ 3.5 inch high.
There will be 1 bat on the mug cozy.
You need cotton yarn (4ply): 30 grams of orange yarn (75 meters / 82 yds) and 15 grams of black yarn (38 meters / 42 yds).
You also need 1 button. Made with hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm) Also available a crochet pattern with a spider on it.
- Illustrated crochet pattern with American and English crochet terms
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size 3.5 inch high (= 9 cm) and with a diameter of 3 inch (= 8 cm)
- Suitable for beginners
- diagram of the bat
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton yarn (4ply) 30 grams of orange yarn (75 meters / 82 yds)
- 15 grams of black yarn (38 meters / 42 yds).
- 1 button.
- Made with hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- Needle to sew on button
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.