Mug cozy Halloween Spider - crochet pattern
This crochet pattern is for a mug cozy with 2 spiders on it. Wouldn't this be a wonderful decoration for Halloween. The mug cozy will fit a standard mug with a diameter of 8 cm/ 3 inch and approx 9 cm/ 3.5 inch high. There are 2 spiders on the mug cozy.
You need cotton yarn (4ply): 30 grams of orange yarn (approx. 75 meters / 82 yds) and 15 grams of black yarn (approx. 38 meters / 42 yds). You also need 1 (black) button. You have to embroider the legs of the spiders on the mug cozy. This is explained in a diagram.
- Illustrated crochet pattern with American and English crochet terms
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size 3.5 inch high (= 9 cm) and with a diameter of 3 inch (= 8 cm)
- Suitable for beginners
- diagram of the spider and how to embroider the legs
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton yarn (4ply) 30 grams of orange yarn (approx. 75 meters / 82 yds) and 15 grams of black yarn (approx. 38 meters / 42 yds).
- 1 black button
- hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- needle to sew on button and embroider the legs
Welcome to my Makerist page.
Here you will find original pattern designs in knit and crochet.
Inspired and crafted with my love of nature. I always aim for comfort, warmth and versatility, (and sometimes funny and quirky) timeless pieces.
Fun and usually easy knitting and crochet projects for you, your kids and your home!