This crochet pattern is for a mug cozy with 2 spiders on it. Wouldn't this be a wonderful decoration for Halloween. The mug cozy will fit a standard mug with a diameter of 8 cm/ 3 inch and approx 9 cm/ 3.5 inch high. There are 2 spiders on the mug cozy.
You need cotton yarn (4ply): 30 grams of orange yarn (approx. 75 meters / 82 yds) and 15 grams of black yarn (approx. 38 meters / 42 yds). You also need 1 (black) button. You have to embroider the legs of the spiders on the mug cozy. This is explained in a diagram.
- Illustrated crochet pattern with American and English crochet terms
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size 3.5 inch high (= 9 cm) and with a diameter of 3 inch (= 8 cm)
- Suitable for beginners
- diagram of the spider and how to embroider the legs
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton yarn (4ply) 30 grams of orange yarn (approx. 75 meters / 82 yds) and 15 grams of black yarn (approx. 38 meters / 42 yds).
- 1 black button
- hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- needle to sew on button and embroider the legs
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.