Mug cozy Santa - crochet pattern
This crochet pattern is for a mug cozy with Santa on it. Wouldn't this be a beautiful decoration for Christmas.
The mug cozy will fit a standard mug with a diameter of 8 cm/ 3 inch and approx 9 cm/ 3.5 inch high. There will be 1 Santa on the mug cozy. I've used fluffy yarn for the beard, but you could use (off) white cotton yarn.
You need cotton yarn (4ply): 45 grams of the main color (green or off white) (=113 meters /123 yds) and 5 grams of white (fluffy) yarn (12 meters / 13 yds), approx. 10 grams of red yarn (12 meters/27 yds).A little bit of pink yarn and a little bit of black yarn to embroider the eyes. You also need 2 buttons. Made with hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- Illustrated crochet pattern with American and English crochet terms
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size 3.5 inch high (= 9 cm) and with a diameter of 3 inch (= 8 cm)
- Suitable for beginners
- diagram of Santa
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton yarn (4ply) 45 grams of the main color (green or off white) (=113 meters /123 yds)
- 5 grams of white (fluffy) yarn (12 meters / 13 yds)
- 10 grams of red yarn (12 meters/27 yds)
- a little bit of pink yarn
- a little bit of black yarn to embroider the eyes
- 2 buttons
- hook B1/C2 or hook 12 = (2.5 mm)
- needle to sew on buttons
Welcome to my Makerist page.
Here you will find original pattern designs in knit and crochet.
Inspired and crafted with my love of nature. I always aim for comfort, warmth and versatility, (and sometimes funny and quirky) timeless pieces.
Fun and usually easy knitting and crochet projects for you, your kids and your home!