In both summer and winter, it will follow you everywhere this TINY HAT “ bibi”!
Copyright aude lorriot You cannot resell the Pattern, but you are welcome to sell any of the items made from my Pattern.
- Real size pattern, cut plane PDF A4 US letter OK , print out in origin size , Detailed explanations, step by step with diagrams , Ideal for understanding the basics of seams (different shapes, lining, mix of materials, finishes, sewing stiches) , complete biginner level
Materials you need at home:
- You need in width 140cm (55,11 in)
- or 110cm(43,30in)
- 45cm (17,71 in)of outside fabric
- if you have 2 fabrics circle 30cm(11,81in
- and 35cm(13,77in) edge
- 30cm(11,81in) of lining
- a button of 25mm(0,098in) minimum
I'm a fashion designer and also I have been animating sewing workshops for many years. I passionate about a lot of time to my work / passion. My will to pass on brought me to create a collection of pattern/tutorial for beginners and experimented. I hope you will have a lot of fun and learn lots of things!