Naïade - Jacket - US/UK : 2/6 - 16/20 - Expert
- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included / A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : US/UK : 2/6 -16/20
- Level 4 : Expert
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric : 190 cm, 76’’ in 140 cm, 55’’ wide
- Lining : 140 cm, 55’’ in 140 cm, 55’’ wide
- 3 Buttons diameter 20 mm, 3/4’’
- Tricot fusible interfacing (for example H609 Vlieseline, Pellon Ek130) : 100 cm x 60 cm, 40’’ x 24’’
- A pair of thin shoulder pads
- Many materials can be suitable for this model : cotton satin, cotton piqué, jeans, wool, gabardine, jacquard ... It’s up to you! Weight: 250 / 350gr
Naïade is the sewing pattern for tailored jacket with stand-up collar, a princess seam in shoulder, welt pockets with flap, long sleeves, hip length. Its collar gives it all its originality and makes it a chic, timeless and feminine piece.
When you buy a "Coralie Bijasson®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to modelism in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018, Ne pas déranger je couds mon dressing idéal in 2020, Dressing idéal pour les rondes in 2021. In 2015, I released my brand of sewing patterns