Nameless Hoodie sewing pattern & instruction by Sewera
The 'Nameless Hoodie' is a close-fitting hoodie or collar pullover for ladies. The pattern contains waist darts for A-C cups or D+ cups, so it is suitable for almost all body shapes. Whether larger or smaller breasts, the Nameless Hoodie always sits and lets every figure appear in the best picture. The pattern also includes internal pockets and the choice between hood or collar. The pattern is equipped with a step-by-step illustrated instruction. Be inspired by my testers.
Sewing pattern created by experienced tailor.
Mind that this is a PDF pattern.
- Pattern for pullover sizes 32 - 50 / 2 - 20
- Bust darts for A-C Cups & D+ Cups
- Collar & Hood
- illustrated instructions
- Patterns in Din A4 & US Letter format
Materials you need at home:
- 1.5m / 1.7yard stretch fabric e.g. stretch sweat, knit fabric or happy fleece
- 0.5m/ 0.7yard combination fabric, stretch fabric for hood & pocket lining
- 0.2m / 8inch interfacing
- 0.2m / 8inch rib knit
- Sewing machine with zigzag stitch or overlock
- Cloth scissors
- Paper, ink & tape
- Optional cord & eyelets
I'm a swiss mom of two, tailor by heart with a special dedication to wedding dresses and evening gowns. As i learned about the online sewing community, i decided to start putting my sewing patterns out to the world, so you could enjoy my favorite hobby & job too.