- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making Napoleon and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
NAPOLEON DOLL KNITTING PATTERNS
My dolls are off to a fancy dress party, and this chap has dressed as Napoleon.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. For colour-work, you will need to know how to knit stripes (i.e. change colour at the end of a row).
FINISHED SIZE: Napoleon is approximately 17cm tall.
PLEASE NOTE: The outfits are not removable.