- Step-by-step photo tutorial and sewing pattern
- 6 sizes netween NB (3.5" sole length) and 24 months (6" sole length)
- Suitable for Confident Beginners.
- You will need the Main Menta Booties pattern and tutorial to make this booties, this is only an Add-on.
Materials you need at home:
- Main knit or woven medium to heavy weight. , *Lining flannel, fleece or microfleece, sherpa, minky etc. , *Soles toughtek or grip non slip soles, any material for the non walking babies. , *Appliqués and toe reinforcement faux leather, vinyl. , *And awl and a chopstick , *white yarn and fork to make the pompom tail. , *Pink felt for the nose , *Embroidery floss for face details, complete mouth embroidery photo tutorial is included to help with this step! , *Lace if needed. , *Elastic, thread, 100/16 sewing machine needles for the sole construction, and all sort of sewing notions!
This listing is for a PDF file with instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Bunny booties. This is not an actual pair of booties.
Skill level : confident beginners
This pattern includes the pattern and instructions for the Bunny front main parts ONLY. You will need the Menta Booties main pattern listed in this shop to complete this project!
Sizes: Newborn 3.5" sole 0-3 months 4” sole*sd 3-6 months 4.5” sole 6-12 months 5” sole 12-18 months 5.5” sole 12-24 months 6” sole
This booties can be done with medium to heavy weight knits and/or woven fabrics. No interfacing required for the main parts, but I do recommend to interfacing the appliqués and soles in case they are lightweight.
This pattern was designed by Menta. It may not be sold, redistributed, or shared, however, you may sell the booties made out of this in small handmade batches. I would love it if you mentioned Menta at some point in your product description! This encourages me to keep designing cute baby apparel!
Please e-mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions, or join our sewing group:
Check out my business page where you will find all of the 5 star reviews my customers have left over the past 3 years.
Www.facebook.com/littlementa You can buy finished items here www.holamenta.ca
Muchas gracias Mariela Paz
Hola! Welcome to my sewing pattern shop!