Nestor - Vest - US/UK : 2/6 - 16/20 - Advanced
Nestor, it is the sewing pattern of a button front vest with faux belt pockets.
The vest Nestor revisits a masculine silhouette, opt for masculine/feminine look by wearing it with the Adeline shirt, for a "working girl" look, you can also wear the vest with an ultra feminine blouse or dress like Erika or Emeline.
When you buy a "C'est moi le patron®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included / A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : US/UK : 2/6 -16/20
- Level 3 : Advanced
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric : 95 cm, 38’’ in 140 cm, 55’’ wide,
- Lining : 60 cm, 24’’ in 140 cm, 55’’ wide,
- 5 buttons about 15 mm, 9/16'',
- Interfacing strip, for example edgefix Vlieseline : 120 cm, 48’’
- Strengthened grain (also called stay tape), for example Edge tape from Vlieseline : 150 cm, 60’’
- Many materials can be suitable for this model : cotton satin, cotton piqué, jeans, wool, gabardine, jacquard ... It’s up to you! Weight: 250 / 350gr, 7.37 / 10.32 oz/yd2
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to fashion in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018. In 2015, I released my collection "C'est moi le patron".