Niamh, it is the sewing pattern of a double breasted coat, with tailor collar, back vent, and welt pockets. This pattern is for the most expert or anyone who wants a bit of challenge. Classic, feminine and chic, it is an indispensable piece to have in our wardrobe.
When you buy a "C'est moi le patron®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included / A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : US/UK : 2/6 -16/20
- Level 4 : Expert
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric : 260 cm, 102’’ in 140 cm, 55’’ wide
- Lining : 170 cm, 67’’ in 140 cm, 55’’ wide
- Interfacing : 80 cm x 120 cm,
- Tricot fusible interfacing (for example H609 Vlieseline) : 140 cm x 50 cm, 55’’ x 20’’
- A pair of thin shoulder pads.
- Any wool fabric suits this model well, you can also use denim fabrics or jacquard. Weight : 300 / 500 gr
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to fashion in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018. In 2015, I released my collection "C'est moi le patron".