Introducing my Nibbles the Bunny knitting pattern. Nibbles is 27 cm tall standing. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The bunny’s feet are shaped using short rows. The bunny’s nose is embroidered in pink yarn. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the bunny and photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Pink DK yarn to embroider the nose
- Toy filling
- 6mm toy safety eyes
- A pompom for the tail
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.