- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the bunny and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
NIBBLES THE BUNNY TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Nibbles the Bunny loves to be cuddled! This pattern uses garter stitch and moss stitch for his textured feet and ears.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. To make his big feet, as you knit you turn the work part of the way through a row, and to help you each step for making the feet is written out in the pattern so that you have a stitch count for every row. The bunny’s nose is embroidered in pink yarn.
FINISHED SIZE: Nibbles is approximately 27cm tall (when standing, from toes to tops of ears).