Nice Price Bundle ART DECO Cape + Hat
Art to wear! Typical elements from the Art Deco era transform this extraordinary cape and hat into a real eye catcher. The brilliant NORO Silk Garden is set against a deep black background, which makes the colours sparkle like lead glas windows. Cape and hat can be an elegant companion to your Little Black Dress, but they look great casual style with blue or black jeans as well.
Enjoy the knitting! Yours Steffi
- detailed step-by-step instructions
- photo tutorials
- appendix with the more elaborate techniques loke short rows
Materials you need at home:
- Original wool 11 skeins Lana Grossa BINGO in BLACK (100 % wool, 87 yards/80 m/50 g), 4 skeins NORO Silk Garden in colour 389 (45 % silk, 45 % mohair, 10 % wool, 109 yards/100 m/50 g), (Cape 10 skeins BINGO + 3 skeins NORO; Hat 1 skein BINGO + 1 skein NORO)
- Approx 4 yards (4 metres) of yarn in contrasting colour for the provisional cast on
- Circular needle US 7, 8 or 9 / UK 7, 6 or 5 / metric 4,5, 5,0 or 5,5 mm, additional needle for unraveling the provisional cast on, crochet hook US 8 / UK 6 / metric 5,0 mm
- Darning needle, scissors
- Optional stitch marker, fake fur bobble or cardboard and pair of compasses for making your own bobble, 8 push buttons for sewing onto fabric
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
I love knitting! (There will be a longer version of my introduction soon, but for the time being, this sentence says it all, doesn't it?)
Read more +