Nicole - Bolero - US/UK : 4/8 - 12/16 - intermediate
Nicole, it's a bolero 3/4 sleeve. Indispensable on a dress, this little jacket will be your ally of small and big occasions.
When you buy a "C'est moi le patron®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included
- A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : US/UK 4/8 - 12/16
- Level 2 : intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric : 120 cm in 130 cm wide
- Lining : 95 cm in 130 cm wide,
- Interfacing on mash base : 90 cm
- A pair of thin shoulder pads
- Many materials can be suitable for this model : cotton satin, cotton piqué, jeans, woolen, gabardine, jacquard ... It’s up to you! Weight : 250/350gr
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to fashion in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018. In 2015, I released my collection "C'est moi le patron".