Nina is a skirt with 2 front boxed folds and 2 darts on the back. This pattern lets you free to sew at least 3 versions of Nina skirt :
- Short skirt (A’)
- Long skirt (A)
- Long and stretch skirt (B)
Difficulty level: 2/5
PDF sewing pattern of Nina skirt from size 34 to 48.
The seam allowance is 1 cm (3/8 inch) and it is included in this pattern.
You can watch a tutorial to make that skirt on our Mouna Sew YouTube channel.
- Color sewing pattern
- PDF pattern
- Printable on A4 or US Letter paper
- Size from 34 to 48
- 1 cm (3/8 in) seam allowance included
- Free video tutorial available on YouTube
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- main fabric 120 cm (1. 5/16 yards)
- secondary fabric 30 cm (11. 13/16 inch)
- a 22 cm (8. 11/16 inch) invisible zipper
- a piece of fusible interfacing to make the waistband
MounaSew is a fun and inspiring French brand of patterns which makes sewing accessible to all!
Our PDF patterns are available from size 34 to 58.