Crochet Turtle Diaper Set, Great for photo prop and baby's first pictures. Very easy and quick to do. This is not a finished product, once payment has been approved, the PDF files can be downloaded. Finished product is for a 0-3 month baby. Can be altered to make bigger using larger crochet hook. How cute will he or she be.
- PDF Download with complete instructions for everything shown in the pictures.
- The pattern is written in US terminology
- for size 3 months
Materials you need at home:
- Size 5mm crochet hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 1 Buttons , Black
- I used Impeccable Loops&Threads Yarn
- 1 Skein Green
- Small amounts of each, purple, white, black, and blue
- Glue gun
- I made this ninja turtle with purple and blue eyes,, you can change it up and make whatever ninja turtle you would like.
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta