Sizes: EUR 32-56 | US 0-24 | UK 4-28. The Ninni culottes are a pair of delightfully simple elastic-waist pants! The pants have a generous amount of ease and come with handy side pockets.
- Print-at-home PDF: 32 home printer pages
- Copy-shop PDF: 2 A0 sheets
- Language English, metric and imperial measurements
- Seam allowances included
- Illustrated sewing instructions
- Layered and non-overlapping pattern layout
Materials you need at home:
- Light weight or medium weight drapey knit fabric
- With thick fabrics: Pocket bag fabric, 30 cm (3/8 yd)
- Fusible knit interfacing, 25 cm (1/4 yd)
- 3.5 cm (1 3/8”) elastic, your waist circumference
Named is a Finnish clothing pattern label founded by sisters Saara and Laura Huhta. Named garments are a combination of Scandinavian clean-lined simplicity and interesting details. The aim of the collections is to bring a new perspective to making one’s own clothes and to support ethical and ecological consuming in contrast to a clothing industry focused on fast fashion.
Named launches two collections a year, and the patterns have five levels of difficulty, which means that anyone from a beginner to a more experienced sewer can find patterns suited to their skill level.
Named is much more than handicrafts but it is also more than a fashion label among others – it is learning, love for creation and joy of accomplishment!