Materials you need at home:
- Needle size US 6 - 4.0 mm
- Yardage 137 yards (125 m)
- Size One Size
- Gauge 24 stitches and 28 rows = 10 cm
- Yarn weight DK / 8 ply (11 wpi)
- Finished Measurements approx. 4.75” wide and 9” long (when full) lying flat
- Other Materials tapestry needle or teeny crochet hook, scrap yarn (for provisional CO), fabric sack (best to sew it after your pouch is complete so you can match the size), 100 mL or grams lavender, 200 mL or grams buckwheat (recommended), wheat berries or beans
To download this free pattern, you must first register on the site!
The process is exactly the same as if you were purchasing an item: click on ‘continue to payment’ and follow the usual steps. Obviously you will not be asked to provide payment details in the end, and therefore you will not be charged for anything.
This is a seamless pillow designed to help you relax and revitalize. Take a few minutes each day to meditate with your lavender pillow and you will notice a major difference in your mental health.
Knitting it up will also help you relax as it’s all stockinette stitch, making it an ideal TV watching or a car riding project. It’s also quick and easy, making it a great last minute gift.
Find more from this designer at: http://www.ravelry.com/people/bohoknits
Welcome to Makerist Patterns.