This pattern is size US14 // UK18 // EU46. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU46, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Nola dress:
Nola is a close-fitting dress with a trapeze silhouette. The front features a yoke gathered on the bottom, and finished with a channel for ties on the top. The back has side panels as well as a shirred center panel. The skirt has a slight A-line shape. Nola has a short, voluminous sleeve with gathers along the shoulder and a channel for elastic at the hem. The front and back necklines are quite deep, and the dress is above knee length.
Model Sofia: Bust 84cm (33”), Waist 64cm (25”), Hips 90cm (35”), height 168cm (5’5”). Chosen size: 36. Model Yana: Bust 104cm (41"), Waist 86cm (34"), Hips 120cm (47"). Height 174cm (5'8"). Chosen size: 46 (Given the generous ease, we did not adjust the pattern for the waist and hips)
To sew this dress, choose woven fabrics with the following properties: - Light to medium weight, no stretch or very little stretch, soft with good drape, opaque; - The fiber content can include natural fibers (silk, cotton), artificial (viscose), blends (cotton + viscose, silk + polyester, etc), and synthetic (polyester, polyester + elastane, etc); - The following fabrics are recommended: natural or artificial silk, viscose poplin or rayon challis, crepe, lightweight atlas, chiffon. Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit materials. The dress on the model is made with 100% silk. This fabric is lightweight, soft and non-stretchy.
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Elastic thread, 1 spool
- 3. Matching thread, 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine and 4 spools for the overlocker)
- 4. 1.2cm wide elastic, 0.6-1m length depending on the size
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!