I had the idea for this shawl during our holiday in Iceland. The sky was changing suddenly - from a dark grey to misty grey to sky blue - all underlined by the Atlantic which struck against the black sandy beaches.
*Size Length : 220 cm (86.6 ") Width : 42 cm (16.5 ")
*Gauge 19 sts/32 rows = 10cm/4” in garter stitch with MC on smaller needles.
- High-quality knitting model
Materials you need at home:
- MC Graine de Laine Badiane Thé à la Violette approx. 360 m (394 yds)
- CC1 Graine de Laine Hysope Le Grand Bleu approx. 265 m (290 yds)
- CC2 Hedgehog Fibre Kidsilk Lace Crystal approx. 60 m (66yds)
- 4 mm (US6) 100 cm (40") circ needles
- 5 mm (US8) 100 cm (40") circ needles Tapestry needle
Mother of three, I have been immersed in creative pursuits from a young age. I like to knit, spin, sew, dye, cook and many other things. For several years now, I have added pattern creation to this list. I relish completing every step, and it's a real challenge which allows me to keep progressing and improving every day.