- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the monkey and banana and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
NORWOOD MONKEY TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Norwood is a very cheeky monkey, and he loves eating bananas.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work to make the monkey’s head, and short rows to make the bananas. Instructions on how to work short rows are also included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The monkey is approximately 31cm tall, and the banana 12cm long.