The noSHO!ulder Top is an easy and fast to sew summer neckholder top.
It has a cowl neck, a large low cut back and it has a quite waisted fit.
I am describing 3 different style options, how to sew it, but you are welcome to use your own creativity to create your unique noSHO!ulder shirt.
I recommend to use light and thin knit fabrics such as jersey, single jersey, viscose knit and all other thin knit or stretchable fabrics.
- Instructions in English
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- sizes US 6 - 26 / EU (D) 34 - 54
- PDF file for pattern in letter format
- PDF file for pattern as large format print 27'' wide
- PDF file for pattern in DIN A 4 format
- PDF file for pattern in DIN A0 Format
- Design examples
Materials you need at home:
- 1yd - 19in (1,40m) of a fabric with a width of 57in (1,44m) ( for Size US 26/ EU (D) 54)
- sewing machine and/or serger
I'm Silke, the face behind SHO! I started sewing by giving a new life to worn out shirts as beanies, kids shirts, etc. That's the background of the name "Lieblingsshirt2.0".
Then I created my first "Sackpants" and that kind of pants splits the world in two - either you love it or you hate it - there is no in-between.
The ones who love it talked me into making my first pattern with eBook and as a result you find me here on Makerist.
I wish you a lot of fun sewing my patterns (more to come) and I am looking forward to seeing your creations :-)
As I am not a native speaker, please excuse mistakes in spelling and/or wording ;-)