November Umbrella Quilted Wall Hanging Pattern
An umbrella in rainbow colours to cheer you up on those dreary rainy days is the November motif in the "Use Up Your 2" Scraps" monthly series.
Accurate 1/4" seams are required. Suitable for beginners.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 30" x 28"
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level beginner
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 5/8 yard assorted white scraps
- 1/4 yard assorted grey scraps
- 1/8 yard each assorted scraps in brown, red, orange, green, blue, purple, yellow and turquoise
- 3/8 yard dark blue fabric for the binding
- backing fabric
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.