This pattern is size XL. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes XS-S, M-L, XL, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Nurit coat:
Nurit is a straight, loose-fitting coat, slightly tapered at the bottom, featuring wide horizontal quilting. The coat has front and back princess seams and front inseam pockets. The drop-shoulder sleeves are long and wide. The high standing collar is detachable and is attached with snaps. The coat closes with set-in snaps. Nurit is below-knee length.
Approximate sewing time – 3 days. Model Larisa: Bust 85, Waist 64, Hips 93, Height 172. Larisa is wearing size 36 in height 3.
Sizes: XS - S (EU34 - EU38), M - L (EU40 - EU46), XL (EU48 - EU52).
To sew this coat, choose medium pile faux fur (up to 12mm (1/2”) pile height) that has knit or woven backing, imitates broadtail or mouton, and has the following properties: - medium-weight, non-stretch or low-stretch, structured - the fiber content can include natural fibers (wool), artificial fibers (viscose), blends (wool + polyester + viscose), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane) - the following fabrics are recommended: faux fur with knit backing, coating fabrics. Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit materials (jersey fabrics). For the lining, choose lining fabrics made of artificial fibers (viscose), blends (viscose + elastane, viscose + polyester), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane). The garment in the photos is made of faux fur. The fabric is medium-weight, low-stretch. The fiber content is a blend of wool, polyester, and viscose. The lining is 45% viscose + 55% polyester.
More sizes of Nurit coat:
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lining fabric
- 3. Spunbond interlining
- 4. Alpolux insulation
- 5. Lightweight knit or woven interfacing
- 6. Swan down filling 700-1000g (approximately the volume and weight of a 50х70см (20x28 in) - 70х70см (28x28 in) pillow).
- 7. 19 set-in snaps, 1,3cm (1/2") in diameter
- 8. 2 spools of thread matching the main fabric, 1 spool of thread matching the lining.
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!