Introducing my Nutcracker Prince knitting pattern. The doll is 20 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The yellow hat decorations are single crochet chains worked on a crochet hook. This pattern incorporates a three-needle join, and step by step instructions with photos are included. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Instructions to make the doll with photos
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- Three straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- A 3.5mm crochet hook (US E/4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Small buttons to decorate
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.