- Printable in A4 and US letter.
- Metric and imperial system.
- Step-by-step English tutorial.
- One style included, two front widths and 6 belts.
- 9 Sizes included.
- Waist measurement: 63cm to 103cm | 24.8” to 40.5”.
Materials you need at home:
- Designed for non stretch fabrics medium weight.
- Fabric needed, between 40cm – 15.7in for approx.
- Matching thread.
- Interfacing "optional".
- Ideal project to upcycle scraps or unwanted garments.
Inspired on the traditional Japanese Kimono. Make any outfit stand out with your unique belt, and the best part is that you can do it yourself. You will need Acrobat Reader to open your file and print only your size. Seams are included and represented with a dashed line, for a better understanding of the pattern. Designed for non-stretch medium weight fabrics, soft, crispy woven fabrics such as cotton, poplin, linen, taffeta.
Momos Atelier is committed to sustainable and responsible fashion, and we have long recognised the value of upcycling and repurposing materials. Giving a second chance to fabric in this way saves it from landfill and minimizes the use of natural resources. And never forget: 'Home Made and Twice as Loved'!
I'm hope you will have as much fun and satisfaction making these garments as I have had devising them. And I'd love to hear about your experiences with the patterns if you have time to get in touch!