October Pumpkin Quilted Wall Hanging Pattern
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level beginner
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 1/2 yard assorted medium and dark purple scraps
- 1/8 yard assorted brown scraps
- 1/8 yard assorted black scraps
- 1/4 yard assorted dark orange scraps
- 1/4 yard assorted bright orange scraps
- 1/8 yard assorted light orange scraps
- 1/4 yard black fabric for the binding
- backing fabric
I wanted to create a pumpkin for October without a reference to Halloween in the "Use Up Your 2" Scraps" monthly series. But it looked too similar to September's apple, so I ended up giving it a face after all.
Accurate 1/4" seams are required. Suitable for beginners.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 28" x 25"
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.