Sew a big fun plush octopus with this easy to follow sewing pattern.
The detailed illustrated tutorial makes sewing this cute octopus so much fun and easy to do.
The octopus is 50 cm when finished.
NOTE: When you order this pattern you will get an a4 sized pattern. If you live in the usa or canada you need a letter size pattern. I can send you the letter version if you need it after payment. Just sent me an email: email@example.com
- illustrated tutorial , pattern , size 50 cm
Materials you need at home:
- Green fabric 70 x 65 cm / 28 x 16 inch
- Blue fabric 70 x 50 cm / 28 x 20 inch
- White fabric 25 x 15 cm / 10 x 6 inch
- Blue felt fabric 15 x 10 cm / 6 x 4 inch
- Black felt 5 x 5 cm / 2 x 2 inch
DIY Fluffies soft toys patterns by Mariska Vos-Bolman.
I'm a dutch woman that loves to make plush monsters and animals. I also enjoy making jewelry. I'm also a mother of two very cute sons :)
I have graduated from the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands. After that I have worked in the Video games industry until 2007, in 2007 I decided to start my own "designer soft toys" company.