- Full, detailed, sewing instructions with pictures
- From 2 to 16 years old
- A4/US letter and A0 full size pattern with layers to select the size you want to print
- Special supplies sheet about materials and how to sew lycra with a sewing machine
- All measurements in cm
Materials you need at home:
- Lycra version A : 60 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90 cm on width (140 cm)
- Lycra Version B : 75 / 80 / 85 / 90 / 95 / 100 / 105 / 110 cm on width (140 cm)
- Swimsuit lining : 20 x 20 cm
- Rubber elastic 6-9 cm wide : 2 / 2,15 / 2,30 / 2,50 / 2,70 / 2,85 / 3 / 3,20 m
- Lycra for version A ruffles : 25 x 60 cm
- Lycra for version B ruffles : 30 x 80 cm
Olita is a one-piece lycra swimsuit pattern available for girls from 2 to 16 years old.
Version A has a round neckline, lower at the back than at the front.
Version B has a round neckline at the front and straps that meet in the middle of the back.
Each version can be embellished with ruffles, around the neckline for version A and on the straps for version B.
This model can be easily sewn with a sewing machine or with an overlock. It is fast to sew.
All rights reserved - reproduction, distribution and commercial use prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not distribute it. It is forbidden to sell products sewn from this pattern.