- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the owl
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
OLIVE THE OWL TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Use a combination of increases and decreases to make little sleepy owl.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The owl is approximately 14cm tall.