- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Sew your own leotards and dance costumes using this pdf sewing pattern from mountain ash designs.
The Olivia leotard is perfect as a gymnastics or dance training leotard. Add the soft net skirt to make a beautiful dance dress. The net skirt floats beautifully, making any little girl feel like a real ballerina or a princess. The full circle skirt gives maximum twirl without adding bulk to the bodice of the dress. Make it up in black for simple, understated elegance; or in bright colours for something zany, modern and fun. Two skirt styles are included: a traditional, classic circle style skirt or a lyrical style handkerchief skirt.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.