Sizes: EUR 32-56 | US 0-24 | UK 4-28. The Olivia wrap dress is a delightfully easy-to-wear and versatile classic piece that is suited for both work and leisure. The interfacing around the neckline ensures that the neckline stays neatly in place without exposing too much. The tulip shape skirt has pleats at the front waist to add ease, and there are practical pockets sewn in the side seams. The elastic waist is tied around with a wide belt.
- Print-at-home PDF: 66 home printer pages
- Copy-shop PDF: 3 A0 sheets
- Language English, metric and imperial measurements
- Seam allowances included
- Illustrated sewing instructions
- Layered and non-overlapping pattern layout
Materials you need at home:
- Light weight or medium weight drapey jersey fabric
- Fusible knit interfacing, 150 cm (1 5/8 yd)
- Stay tape, 45 cm (18”)
- 5 mm (1/4”) elastic, your waist circumference x 1.5
Named is a Finnish clothing pattern label founded by sisters Saara and Laura Huhta. Named garments are a combination of Scandinavian clean-lined simplicity and interesting details. The aim of the collections is to bring a new perspective to making one’s own clothes and to support ethical and ecological consuming in contrast to a clothing industry focused on fast fashion.
Named launches two collections a year, and the patterns have five levels of difficulty, which means that anyone from a beginner to a more experienced sewer can find patterns suited to their skill level.
Named is much more than handicrafts but it is also more than a fashion label among others – it is learning, love for creation and joy of accomplishment!