- US terms and measurements used
- Instructions include picture guides, written instructions, and sizes for 6, 12, 18, and 24 months.
- 6 month Chest 20" Length 11" , Color A approximately 3 oz or 147 yards , Color B approximately .57 oz or 28 yards
- 12 month Chest 22.5" Length 12" , Color A approximately 3.4 oz or 166 yards , Color B approximately .7 oz or 34 yards
- 18 month Chest 24" Length 13" , Color A approximately 4 oz or 195 yards , Color B approximately 1 oz or 49 yards
- 24 month Chest 26.5" Length 14" , Color A approximately 4 oz or 195 yards , Color B approximately 1.2 oz or 58 yards
- Skill level Adventurous Beginner with experience in the round
- Stitches used ch, sl st, sc, hdc, sc2tog
I love this little sweater because it is worked in the round, removing the need to sew and seam long portions of the garment. :) The yoke is used to join the sleeves and body together, then decreases to create the collar. There is an alternating stitch within the pattern to help keep us on track for stitch count. The sweater is used with medium weight yarn, so it is light enough for spring and summer, but also warm enough for mild winters!