- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurements
- Fully written / charted instructions
- Sizes to fit 7, 8, 9 inches (17.75, 20.25, 22.75 cm)
These toe up mirrored socks use an interesting combination of lace and twisted ribs to create a unique design that you’ll love to knit and to wear. There is an Eye of Partridge heel flap, with slipped stitch reinforcement under heel. Pattern instructions are both written and charted.
Sizes - measured around mid-foot
- Small - 7” (17.75cm)
- Medium - 8 “ (20.25cm)
- Large - 9” (22.75cm)
Gauge - 8 sts x 10 rows = 1 inch/ 2.5cm, stocking stitch in the round.
A note about the files This is a long pattern, 20 pages, so there are 4 files for you:
- Everything. Pages 1-20. If you download this you’ll need nothing else.
- Main Instructions. Pages 1-4. You need this whether you prefer charts or written instructions.
- Charts. Pages 5-12.
- Written Equivalent of Charts. Pages 13-20.
If you want to save on printing, you can leave out either 3 or 4, both have the same information, just presented differently.