This little sweater is worked from the top. The cowl is worked in the other way than the rest of the sweater. The cowl is folded on the sweater and blocked in this position.
It is worked with a negative ease. If you want to wear a sweater underneath you must choose a bigger size.
- High-Quality Knitting Model
- 7 sizes from 6 months to 6 years
Materials you need at home:
- A 32 '' (80 cm) US 3 (3.25 mm) circ needle (1 smaller than gauge needle)
- A 32 '' (80 cm) US 4 (3.50 mm) circ needle (gauge needle)
- A 32 '' (80 cm) US 6 (4 mm) circ needle (2 sizes bigger than gauge needle)
- US 4 DPN for the sleeves
- A tapestry needle Markers
- A 12 mm button
Mother of three, I have been immersed in creative pursuits from a young age. I like to knit, spin, sew, dye, cook and many other things. For several years now, I have added pattern creation to this list. I relish completing every step, and it's a real challenge which allows me to keep progressing and improving every day.