One Fish, Two Fish Quilted Wall Hanging Pattern
Colorful tropical fish calmly swim across this ocean-themed wall hanging. A great project to use up bright scraps.
Instructions are for fusible web machine appliqué. Imperial measurements.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 18" x 36"
- Full size templates and placement guides. You will have to tape the full size placement guide together, the pattern is too big to fit on a regular letter page. Overlapping parts are clearly marked.
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed instructions
- skill level intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 3/8 yard dark pink fabric for the first border and the binding
- 3/8 yard turquoise fabric for the second border
- 1/2 yard blue background fabric, scraps in bright colors for the fish
- 21” x 39” batting
- 24” x 42” backing fabric
- Quilting thread
- Machine embroidery threads to match the appliqué fabrics
- Fusible webbing
- Tear-away or wash-away stabilizer
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.