Open Back Crop Top
Cropped halter neck top PDF Sewing Pattern
- open edges, loops and straps are made from jersey bias tape
- open back
The E-book at a glance
- Zip file with US Letter size, A0 and A4 patterns
- Sizes 34 - 50
- Detailed illustrated sewing instructions
- YouTube Tutorial non-commercial use only!!
Let's stay connected! Find me on Instagram under @makeityoursthelabel
- The pattern in A0, A4 and Usletter sizes (so you can print the pattern directly at home or have the A0 pattern printed in a copy shop)
- The pattern for direct download for sizes 34-50
- Size Chart in cm & inch
- Detailed illustrated sewing instruction
- YouTube Tutorial
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric of choice
- 250 cm -300 cm bias tape matching your fabric (double fold, 3,2 cm) Tip: for uni jersey fabrics I recommend to buy premade jersey bias tape. For structured fabrics / fabrics with patterns it is worth cutting and ironing the bias tape yourself.
- Jersey sewing needles
- Optional: twin needle for the hem
- Yarn matching your fabric (important as we will have visible seams)
Make It Yours - The Label
very happy you found your way to my profile. I am Maria from Berlin/ Germany.
My sewing patterns are young, feminine and easy to sew.
If you wanna see more of me and my work, follow me on Instagram under makeityours