- Detailed pattern with complete instructions for working from chart.
- Photos of project and blocking instructions.
- US and metric measurements.
- Easy to read, large chart.
- Size Block cowl to 38”/96.5cm circumference and 7.5”/19cm deep.
- Suitable for immediate knitters.
Here's a graphic, bold cowl with fun, vibrant edges for fashion and warmth. Great worn as is, but big enough to double, if you'd like. It's easy stranded knitting. Every round (yes, it's knitted on circulars in the round in one piece) is either the same as the round below or opposite. It worked up surprisingly quickly.
I recommend learning to knit with one color (white or black) in each hand, if you don't already know how. It's faster and fun to do!
Use teal on the edges as I did, or maybe choose red or a more subtle color. The edges are written into the pattern and the black/white optical illusion sections are charted. The chart is big and easy to read, with complete instructions for working from the chart included. All stitches are stockinette, except the top and bottom edges. This will curl quite a bit as you are working it up, but blocking takes care of that!. Instructions for blocking are included.