Elegant, modern and versatile, you can wear me as a pleated skirt when you dress up or as a straight dress for a more structured look. I am your lucky star and I'll follow you everywhere.
Recommended Fabrics: crêpe, chambray, poplin, twill cotton, flannel cotton, viscose, thin denim, pleated fabric
Fabric Requirements: Dress version:
* 1 9/16 yards by 60’’ wide for the bodice and sleeves * 30 inches by 60’’ wide for the skirt * 12 inches by 60’’ wide for the collar Top version: *1 7/16 yards by 60’’ wide for the bodice and sleeves * 12 inches by 60’’ wide for the collar
- PDF Pattern and tutorial
- step-by-step sewing tutorial with clear diagrams
- compatible with US Letter and A4 Paper Size
- in both inches and cm
- Easy size guide with measurement chart
- All seam allowances included in Pattern
- material list
- intermediate level
- instructions for preparing the fabric
Materials you need at home:
- 3 invisible stud buttons of 1/5’’ diameter
- 30 inches of bias of 3/8’’ wide
I AM is a subtle combination of savoir-faire: the art of sewing learnt and passed on for centuries blended with the presage of new trends to offer you today the ability to create your own clothing identity.
INSPIRED BY THE EVERYDAY
We create sewing patterns and sewing-kits to forge and elevate sewing savoir-faire everywhere possible. We take inspiration in the world that surrounds us, in the arts, music, cinema, science, travels… It is important for us to inspire our customers with the best of upcoming trends and design. This is why we invite textile designers, stylists and artists to collaborate with us on our collections.
PINS AFTER PINS
As seen for fashion brands, we work from mood boards inspired by a unique theme. This is where the story starts. Inspired by the stylist, on a mannequin, the collection takes shape. Pins after pins, we create the pattern for you to create your own garments.