- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the owl and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
OSCAR THE OWL TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Oscar is a wise owl … you could knit Oscar to use as a bookend, a mini pillow or a cuddly toy.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work basic increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The owl is approximately 15cm tall and 16cm wide.