- Pattern and pattern layout plan
- Step-by-step instructions: basic pattern; Softshell Mud Jumpsuit
- Variations: Fold-Over Cuffs, Hidden Cuffs, Simple Facing, Reflective Piping
- Extra seam: 1/4 inch included
Materials you need at home:
- Sewing machine
- Softshell or Felted Wool (fabric requirements are listed in the instructions pdf)
- Sewing essentials like yarn, scissors, needles, etc
- Buttons, Zipper
A Jolly Jumper made from felted wool or softshell keeps babies and kids cozy and warm. This variation is without cuffs and hence ideal for a mud jumpsuit made from softshell or a jumpsuit with fold-over cuffs made from felted wool. You will find detailed instructions for both variations in this pdf pattern.
Welcome to the Lybstes world of sewing! I'm Ronja and the founder and owner of Lybstes. Lovely to have you here! Lybstes is based in Lüneburg, a small and beautiful city in Germany.
I’m very passionate about creativity! I love graphic design, interior design and of course sewing. I love creating patterns for babies, kids and also adults and I love seeing what you make out of it!
Lybstes sewing patterns are basic and super easy. Perfect for beginners! You can find a detailed step-by-step instruction in every e-book and lots of extras, tipps and variations, too. You can easily make your very own creation! Happy sewing!