- Full, detailed, sewing instructions with pictures
- From 2 to 16 years old
- A4/US letter and A0 full size pattern with layers to select the size you want to print
- Special supplies sheet about materials and how to sew lycra with a sewing machine
- All measurements in cm
Materials you need at home:
- Lycra - main fabric (yardage for all pieces): 45 / 50 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 90 / 100 cm on width (140 cm)
- Rubber elastic between 8 and 9 mm wide: 1.55 / 1.65 / 1.75 / 1.90 / 2.05 / 2.20 / 2.35/ 2.50 m
- Swimsuit lining (for the inseam): 20 x 20 cm (can be cut in a light fine jersey)
- For the straps: - ready-made spaghetti strap cord : 40 / 46 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 74 / 80 / 90 cm OR - 5 cm of lycra (on width) + 40 / 46 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 74 / 80 / 90 cm of rubber elastic
Ouvéa is a one or two-pieces lycra swimsuit pattern available for girls from 2 to 16 years old.
A wide ruffle adorns the top of the swimsuit, the thin straps may or may not be crossed at the back.
The bottom of the two-pieces version can be shorts or a classic bikini bottom. The knots of the bikini bottom are optional. In the same way, two cuts are possible for the bottom of the one-piece swimsuit: classic or shorts. The circumferences of the thighs and the waist of the two-pieces version can be finished with or without a bias.
This model can be easily sewn with a sewing machine or with an overlock. It is fast to sew.
All rights reserved - reproduction, distribution and commercial use prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not distribute it. It is forbidden to sell products sewn from this pattern.