Follow that bunny ! It will take you to the Easter cake !
With a bunny oven mitt and pot holder like these, holding any hot dishes will be easy and fun ! This pattern (US terms) will guide you to crochet a set of a bunny oven mitt and a matching colored pot holder as shown in pictures, made using sport weight cotton yarn and crochet hook G (4 mm).
They will be made by working 2 strands of yarn, held together. The eyes and muzzle will be made by working 1 strand of yarn and crochet hook C (2.5 mm). The pattern contains instructions to make a right hand mitt as well as a left hand mitt.
The finished size of the oven mitt will be approx. 9.8” x 5.5” (25 x 14 cm). The pot holder will be approx. 7” (18 cm) in Ø.
Approx. Gauge: 5 sc = 1” (2.5 cm)
Skill level: advanced beginner / intermediate
crochet hook size G (4 mm) for the mitt and pot holder
crochet hook size C (2.5 mm) for the muzzle and eyes
cotton yarn in grey (approx. 50 gram, 137 yds, 125 m), cream and pink (each approx. 60 gram, 165 yds, 150 m), small amount in dark brown
stitch marker, tapestry needle, pins, fiberfill stuffing, optional: sewing thread in matching colors
Stitches used: chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, surface slip stitches, working through back of loops, increasing, decreasing
This crochet pattern is an original ©Millionbells design, described in English, using US terminology.
• English version (US terms) of the pattern (PDF) is available as instant download after received payment.
- PDF Crochet Pattern
- English (US terms), Inches
- Written Instructions, Clear Pictures
Materials you need at home:
- crochet hook size G (4 mm) for the mitt and pot holder
- crochet hook size C (2.5 mm) for the muzzle and eyes
- cotton yarn in grey (approx. 50 gram, 137 yds, 125 m), cream and pink (each approx. 60 gram, 165 yds, 150 m), small amount in dark brown
- stitch marker, tapestry needle, pins, fiberfill stuffing, optional: sewing thread in matching colors
Hello dear fellow crocheters. Thank you for visiting my pattern shop. My name is Marjan, I come from a family with creative genes, which I fortunately inherited. Besides designing new and contemporary crochet patterns, I have a creative side job as a florist, close to my hometown here in the Netherlands. I hope, that you like my designs and have as much fun crocheting as I do!