Overall Sophie | Size XSS-XL | with Videotutorial
Are you looking for a good fitted overall you can sew yourself? Then try this pattern! Developed on a professional construction basis.
Overall Sophie is easy to sew. With the fancy tie belt, you have always a perfect fit. Combine different fabrics for a two-piece look.
Overall Sophie is also available in plus size 2XL-7XL.
Please note: the sewing instructions and the sewing pattern are bilingual (German/English)
- PDF files A4, US Letter and A0
- Illustrated sewing instructions and video tutorial in English and German
- layered PDF (only print out the sizes you need!)
- sizes XXS-XL
- jersey pattern (for elastic fabrics with reduced width and length)
Materials you need at home:
- 2.10 meters of fabric for a long overall (fabric width 1.40 meters)
- 1.60 meters of fabric for a short overall (fabric width 1.40 meters)
- sewing machine and serger
- two strips of fusible interfacing (approx. 2 by 25 centimeters)
- color matching sewing thread for your sewing machine and serger
Hi, I am Rimma. How nice that you stop by my shop! Here you will find professional sewing patterns with a certain mix of casualness and elegance.