Oversized blouse with short sleeves, XS-XXXL
Comfort and style are mutually exclusive? Not with The Gloria Blouse! The casually cut blouse can be worn both in everyday life, as well as to the office. The large patch pockets make the modern look of the blouse. Tip: Plain fabrics are super suitable for beginners at the sewing machine. Fabrics with patterns are suitable for advanced students, because here it is important that the individual pattern pieces are cut and sewn correctly, so that the pattern continues. In general, it is very easy to sew and therefore also suitable for beginners at the sewing machine. For each sewing pattern there is a free "sew along" video tutorial .
FIND THE PERFECT SIZE
To find your perfect size have a look on the size chart in the pictures or in your ebook. As the top has a wide cut do not worry about every millimeter/inch. :-)
Once you've downloaded your pattern, put it together, and gathered your materials, look forward to the fun production process that follows! If you've never sewn before, start by watching our sewing machine basics tutorial. In just a few minutes, you'll learn all the basics you need to make any JULIANA MARTEJEVS piece. Then just click on the video tutorial that matches your product and get started! Have fun!
We have the highest standards for our products - if something doesn't meet your expectations, please contact us and we will solve the issue together.
- Sewing pattern (XS-XXXL) incl. all seam allowances in DIN A4 and US letter format
- Layplan for material-saving cutting
- List of materials
- Detailed video tutorial with English subtitles (https://julianamartejevs.com/tutorials/)
Materials you need at home:
- medium-weight outer fabric without or with very little elastane, e.g. cotton poplin or linen: 195cm for the cropped version (XS-XXXL), 225cm for the hip-length version (XS-XXXL) with a fabric width of at least. 138cm (1.5yd)
- Sewing thread in a matching color
- buttons or snap buttons: 5x for the cropped version, 6x for the hip-length version
- sewing machine with sewing needle suitable for the fabric thickness and, if necessary, buttonhole sewing foot
- Tip: We use a medium weight smocked fabric of 67% cotton, 32% polyester and 1% elastane with a weight of 126g/sqm for the Gloria Blouse
JULIANA MARTEJEVS - The DIY Fashion Label
JULIANA MARTEJEVS is the first DIY fashion label. Together with you, we want to revolutionise the fashion world by enabling everyone to create exclusive, trendy and responsible fashion. No matter if you have DIY experience or not! For all sewing and knitting patterns, we develop sustainable DIY kits that contain all the materials you need to make a garment or accessory, in just the right quantity and high quality. With the help of our video instructions, fashion lovers can create their new favourite piece - uncomplicated and step by step. Feel free to visit us on our website, or follow us on Instagram @julianamartejevs_official. Kind regards from Berlin! Your JULIANA MARTEJEVS team.