Oversized Jacket PDF Sewing Pattern for Women
Hello! This pattern is a jacket with an optional collar. It's oversized, so it's stylish and comfortable to wear. Even beginners can easily use it with detailed tutorials and videos.
Sewing is happiness.
+A detailed full tutorial is included, making it easy even for beginners.
DETAILS + The seam allowance is already added to the pattern. You can select the size you want as a layer and print it. A full video tutorial is included.
Video Tutorial Link + https://youtu.be/gLDz7WX8MIo
FABRIC + Fabric Type : Woven
PRINT + This pattern is designed to print on your home computer’s printer. The size of the paper is A4 or US letter paper. (A0 +) Print at 100% Actual size. This pattern can be printed with only the dimensions you want using layers in Adobe Reader.
Using Adobe’s PDF Reader + ensure print settings are set to “Actual Size”, and that scaling is “none” or “fit to page” is not checked.
Review + If you like my pattern, please write a review. Your kind comments are so precious.
COPYRIGHT + You may sell items made with this pattern. But You may not resell, copy, or redistribute this pattern and instruction files in any form. Copyright ⓒ 2018. SEWINGMANPATTERNS. All rights reserved.
- Video tutorials and step-by-step photo tutorials
- English & Korean instructions
- Women's Sizes: EU 32-50 / UK 4-22 / US 0-18/ AU 6-24
- A4, US letter size and A0 formats
- e-book is in both cm and inches
- how to print / Fabric layout / Yardage Required
Materials you need at home:
- Scissors / Thread
- Paper (A4 or US letter) / Adhesive tape
- Iron / Ironing board
- Fabric (cotton or linen / interfacing)
- Pins, Pabric pen / Chalk pencil
- 6 Buttons
- Sewing machine and Serger(Overlock)
- And Happpy mind
'SewingManPatterns' has a video tutorial. It's easy and fun to make. It is not difficult even for beginners. I hope you are happy while you are sewing.