- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the cushion and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
OWL CUSHION KNITTING PATTERNS
A big knitted owl cushion to cuddle!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams, and this pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work. The pattern includes a chart for the colour pattern as well as written instructions.
FINISHED SIZE: The owl is approximately 27cm tall and 25cm wide.